PREP: 5 min
Spicy Latte Coffee Drink RecipeSHARE THIS:
When you want to spice up your traditional coffee with milk recipe, try this delicious twist on a latte coffee drink. Add cocoa powder and chile pepper to your espresso to create an unexpected tasty treat to your classic latte with dairy milk.
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder or instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ancho, chipotle or cayenne chile pepper
- 1 cup Oakhurst fat free milk
Stir together the espresso, cocoa, sugar and spices together in a serving mug. Stir in a couple tablespoons of the milk to make a paste. Heat the remaining milk in a saucepan until very hot. Pour the milk into the mug and stir to blend with the paste. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of the Milklife.com site.