PREP: 15 min
COOK: 35 min
Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog CheesecakeSHARE THIS:
Mmmmmm. Cheesecake. You can start the diet in January, but for the rest of 2019? It’s making and eating delicious, hearty desserts that sit just light enough for seconds.
- 1- 8 ounce pkg Swedish-style gingersnap cookies
- ¼ cup cold butter, cut into chunks
- 3- (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs, room temp
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 cup Oakhurst Egg Nog
Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog Whipped Cream
- 1 ½ cup Oakhurst Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Oakhurst Egg Nog
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wrap a 9” springform pan with foil.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies and butter until ground — press mixture evenly over bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake 5 minutes, cool completely.
- in a larger mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until thoroughly mixed. Do not overheat.
- Add eggs one at a time until mixture is smooth. Mix in pumpkin.
- Gradually add egg nog; mix just until combined. Mix in pumpkin.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into crust and bake for 90 minutes until almost firm.
- Turn off oven; leave cheesecake in oven for 30 minutes. Cool completely at room temperature.