Egg Nog Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust DippersSHARE THIS:
Whip up this Egg Nog Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Dippers for a sweet treat! It’s perfect for making with the kids this holiday season.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Oakhurst Buttered Rum Egg Nog, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1- 1/2 cups powdered sugar, packed
- Whip the softened cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Beat in the Oakhurst Egg Nog – I used the Buttered Rum flavor. Then add in the powdered sugar until the mixture is thickened.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Dippers
1 box prepared pie crust, room temperature
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons melted Oakhurst butter
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350-degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Gently unroll the pie crust on a lightly floured surface. We used both a large and small snowflake cookie cutters to cut the pie crust.
- Gently transfer the cut outs to the prepared baking sheet. Brush each snowflake with melted butter, then sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until golden brown. Let cool before serving.
Recipe courtesy of: Juggling Act Mama