PREP: 15 min
Pumpkin ParfaitsSHARE THIS:
An easy holiday dessert made from bakery pumpkin bread and flavored whipped cream.
- 1 cup Oakhurst Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar or powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces bakery pumpkin bread, cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups)
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- In large mixer bowl beat whipping cream at medium high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar and cinnamon; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- To make each parfait, place about ¼ cup pumpkin bread pieces in bottom of 12-ounce old-fashioned or parfait glass. Top with about ¼ cup cinnamon whipped cream. Repeat layers.
- Garnish with sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Tip: Parfaits can be made ahead. Cover; refrigerate no more than 24 hours.
Tip: Parfaits can be made with other festive breads such as cranberry or gingerbread.