Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancake Dippers RecipeSHARE THIS:
These PB&J pancake dippers are a simple, kid-friendly recipe the whole family is sure to enjoy. Combining two favorite flavors, a peanut butter pancake with a jelly dip, this breakfast is simple to make, fun to eat, and good for you, too.
- 1/4 cup – old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup – whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup – all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon – salt
- 2 teaspoons – brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon – baking powder
- 1 – large egg
- 1 tablespoon – vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons – reduced fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup – Oakhurst fat free skim milk
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup – sugar free raspberry preserves, for dipping
In a blender, combine oats and flours and pulse 3-4 times. Add salt, brown sugar, baking powder, egg, vegetable oil, peanut butter, and 1 cup milk. Pulse several times until combined and there are no lumps in the batter.
Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium-low heat and lightly grease with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet, allow to cook 1-2 minutes until bubbles appear around the edges, then flip and allow to cook another 1-2 minutes until golden. Immediately roll up pancakes and secure with a toothpick. Repeat process with remaining batter.
Serve with raspberry preserves for dipping and pair with remaining 8-ounce glass of milk. Enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Tiffany Edwards of Creme de la Crumb from the Milklife.com site.