PREP: 5 min
COOK: 5 min
Egg Nog topped with Toffee SyrupSHARE THIS:
No drink owns the holidays quite like eggnog. And no eggnog can top this toffeelicious treat.
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Oakhurst Heavy Cream
- Over medium heat, combine brown sugar, butter and water until it’s all melted.
- Reduce heat and whisk in heavy cream. Continue whisking for about another 60 seconds.
- Set aside and let cool. Syrup should have nice, not-too-thick consistency.
- Drizzle over glass of Oakhurst Egg Nog and top with whipped cream.