PREP: 5 min.
COOK: 8 hrs.
Chocolate Milk Overnight OatsSHARE THIS:
- 2 cups Oakhurst whole chocolate milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds or other nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Pair each serving with: 8-ounce glass of milk
- In a large, sealable container (such as a Tupperware container or Mason jar), mix together chocolate milk, oats, chia seeds, salt, and pumpkin seeds (if using).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 4 days.
- Taste oats and stir in maple syrup, if desired.
- Portion into 2 bowls and serve (or eat straight out of the container!).
- Top with chocolate chips, if desired.