PREP: 10 min
COOK: 6 hr
Strawberry Lemonade Homemade Ice PopsSHARE THIS:
For a summertime taste anytime of year, make a strawberry pop using Oakhurst’s Lemonade. It’s got a great taste that’s not too sweet or too tart. You can make these pops with no added sugar for a healthy alternative to the store-bought sugar-laden types.
- 1 pint Oakhurst Lemonade
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon sugar (depending on the sweetness of the berries)
- Add the strawberries to a blender and puree. Taste the mixture for sweetness and add sugar if desired.
- You may choose to use a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove the strawberry seeds.
- Stir together the lemonade and pureed strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze 4-6 hours. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Juggling Act Mama.