Quick Fettuccine with Creamy Tomato Sauce and SausageSHARE THIS:
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound bulk mild Italian Sausage
- ¼ cup yellow onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup Oakhurst heavy cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan and add the Italian sausage, onions and garlic, breaking up the sausage into smaller chunks as it cooks.
- When the sausage is cooked through, drain off most of the excess fat, and stir in the marinara sauce and heat until just simmering.
- Stir in the cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and toss well to coat the noodles and warm through.
- Stir in the tomatoes and serve sprinkled with chopped fresh herbs.