Loaded Baked Potato Sliders with Chipotle CreamSHARE THIS:
for the loaded baked (sweet) potato sliders:
4 russet potatoes, uniform in size. Sweet potatoes may be uses as well.
2 TBSP olive oil
6 slices of thick-cut bacon, fully cooked
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
bunch of chives
for the Chipotle Cream:
1 cup OAKHURST sour cream
1 tsp lemon juice
2 TSBP chipotle en adobo, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Wash and cut potatoes into ½” coins.
- Coat potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place flat on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- While the potatoes are baking, chop up bacon into small bits.
- In a small bowl, mix together bits of bacon with cheddar cheese. Set aside.
- Chop up chives, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chipotle en adobo. Add more or less of chipotle on your spicy preference. Set aside.
- Remove potatoes from oven and set oven to broil.
- Sprinkle the bacon and cheddar mix evenly on top of each of the potato coins.
- Return potatoes to oven and broil just until cheese melts, less than 5 minutes.
- Remove potato sliders from baking pan and place on serving dish.
- With a small spoon, place a dollup of chipotle cream on top of each slider. Garnish with chives, as desired.
- Serve with any leftover chipotle cream.