PREP: 10 min.
COOK: 15 min.
Peanut Butter Spider SpookiesSHARE THIS:
It doesn’t get much cuter than these yummy, easy to make peanut butter spider spookies. Pair with Oakhurst chocolate milk for the perfect Halloween treat.
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Eye Candy
- Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- Use a premade peanut butter cookie recipe, store-bought dough or your favorite make from scratch recipe.
- When you remove them from the over, make small divots in the center of the cookie using a teaspoon measuring spoon. Put aside to cool.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips to a plastic bag and warm them in the microwave for 15 second intervals until the chocolate is almost all melted.
- Add the Reese’s peanut butter cup to the center divot on the cookie.
- Carefully add the candy eyes.
- Snip a small corner from the chocolate bag to create a DIY decorating bag and carefully add the legs to the cookie.