PREP: 30 min
COOK: 1 hour
Cranberry White Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt CakeSHARE THIS:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) sweet cream butter, softened at room temperature
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Oakhurst Sour Cream
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup premium white baking chips
- Heat oven to 325°F. Generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- In large mixer bowl, mix butter and sugar on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat on medium-high speed about 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add almond extract and sour cream. Mix well.
- Gradually add flour and baking soda on low speed until smooth.
- Mix in cranberries and baking chips on low speed. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 65 to 75 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top is dark golden brown. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle cooled cake with powdered sugar.
Garnish the cake with sugared cranberries and mint leaves.
Skip the white chips and stir in 1/2 cup finely chopped, candied ginger.
For nut lovers, add 1/2 cup chopped raw almonds.