PREP: 10 min
Candy Cane Whipped CreamSHARE THIS:
Candy canes in a peppermint flavored whipped cream adds a festive touch to any beverage or dessert.
- 1 cup Oakhurst Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar or powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons crushed candy canes
- In large mixer bowl beat whipping cream at medium high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar and peppermint extract; continue beating until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in crushed candy canes.
- Serving suggestions: dollop on hot chocolate, malts, cake, brownies, etc.
Tip: Store extra whipped cream refrigerated in covered container.