PREP: 5 min
COOK: 8 hr
Homemade Orange CreamsicleSHARE THIS:
Homemade creamsicles. Reminiscent of childhood and chasing the ice cream truck through the neighborhood. While the result is nostalgic and delicious, the recipe is simple and made with wholesome ingredients. Perfect for kids of any age.
- frozen ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 orange peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Oakhurst orange juice
1. Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into your popsicle molds (we love using our Zoku Pop Molds)
3. Most molds unless you’re using a quick pop maker, will require at least 8 hours to freeze properly
Recipe courtesy of Mainely Mama